Saturday, May 2, 2020

Hip Replacement :(

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am finally having my hip replacement surgery on Monday, May 4th. I originally had it scheduled for March 17th, but the Coronavirus put a stop to that, but now I am back on the calendar!!  As when I had my open heart surgery last April, I will still have the online store up and running.  You can create an account, log in and out of your account, fill your shopping cart with all kinds of goodies, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECK OUT!!!  VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW THAT!!!  So if you try and checkout, please don't be concerned when your payment does not process through; it's not suppose to.  Also, as with my open heart surgery, I wasn't down for long.  Give me a few days to figure out the walker and all and I will be back in business!  I will post here, on our Facebook page, as well as our online store homepage.  Wish me luck, in 6 weeks I have the other one done!

No comments: