Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More great ATC products from 7 Gyspies

Well, well, what do we have here?? We have NEW 7 Gypsies ATC products, ready to ship out the door. All you need to do is to place an order.

To go with the ATC Revolving Holder we have:
ATC METAL INDEX TABS IN PHOTO NUMBER AND VINTAGE NUMBER
ATC TRANSPARENCIES - PHOTO EDGES
ATC MANILLA POCKETS
ATC REFILL CARDS IN CHIPBOARD AND FAMILY QUOTES

For those ATC Artists we have:
ATC CHIPBOARD IN ALPHABETS/NUMBERS AND DECORATIF (OR DECORATIVE)
ATC 2 RINGED CHIPBOARD BOOK FILLED WITH MANILLA PAGES
AND STAMPS, STAMPS AND MORE STAMPS

ALSO BEING ADDED WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS ARE OVER 32 SELECTIONS OF GERMAN STAMPED METALLIC FOIL DRESDEN BORDERS, CROWNS, OBJECTS AND WINGS. AND BOY DO WE HAVE A COLOR COLLECTION: RED, ROYAL BLUE, LIGHT BLUE, GREEN, LIGHT GREEN, TURQUOISE, RED, PINK, VIOLET, PURPLE, BLACK, WHITE, SILVER, COPPER AND GOLD!! I'll be working on some ATCs using these and post them so you can take a look at how beautifully this foil tranforms your Artist Trading Cards.

1 comment:

Donna Gotlib said...

Hi There,
I posted your ZNE creation from Castle in the Meadows on my blog today. I hope you'll stop by and check it out. I'm also including your web address in my "sites I visit often". It was great fun meeting you yesterday. I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Cookie
http://www.cookiesunshine.com