Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You have to try these!!

I purchased these are the Craft and Hobby Show this summer and this adhesive is so wonderful, that I had to share with you. The glueRings are tiny double-sided adhesive diamonds that come on a roll, and you put it on your finger or thumb. Just slide a ring of glue onto your finger and roll it out. Then peel back the liner and press your embellishment, or paper etc. into place. It's so easy and an awesome tool!! I love it because it is so wide, and so much wider than my regular tape runner and it's half the price. It's the perfect tape to tape those hard to reach corners on your ATCs and those small die-cuts and embellishments. It is easily transferable, but also a permanent adhesive. There is also over 25 feet per roll, so this roll will last you a while. Do I sound excited, or what!?! If you purchase one of these and are not happy with it, you can send it back at my expense and receive a full refund. So what do you have to lose?
If you would like to order one of these, here is the link to that product. I also carry their vellum tape strips which are totally invisible when used with vellum.
http://youratcstore.com/product_info.php?cPath=56&products_id=1325

No comments: