Friday, January 9, 2009

I missed wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is the 2009! I hope all of you had an enjoyable Christmas. Whether you were where it was cold and snowy, or sunny and warm, I hope that the true meaning of Christmas warmed your heart. I don't get into New Year celebrations, so I stayed home and welcomed the new year with my family. May 2009 bring you new friends, good health, and peace.
I will upload my Christmas and New Years ATCs over the the weekend.

For those bloggers who might not know, I thought I would tell you, or show you, what gets placed in every order. Every month I pick a theme and create a FREE ATC kit that would go with that month. ie. October was a Halloween kit, December was Christmas. Below is a sample of the free Artist Trading Card kit that you will get with every order in January. You will receive 2 - 3" X 4" pieces of pattern paper, a blank white ATC to use as your base. You will also receive a Vintage snowy collage picture (cut from the yourATCstore Snow Fun Collage Sheet), a few embellishments, a piece of coordinating ribbon and an ATC sleeve to place your ATC in once you have made yours. The products may vary depending on what I put together as the month goes on, but I'm sure you'll have fun with the free kit. Throughout February, customers will be receiving a Valentines/Love ATC kit. I will try and post a photo around the end of January, so you can see what will be coming with the free February kit.

JANUARY'S FREE ATC KIT
Here is a close-up of 2 of the kits

Here is a photo of 8 of the kits


Here is a closeup of the patterned papers used; you will receive 2 of these.

Sending Smiles until next time....

No comments: