Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Here's an update on some of my previous posts

Hi guys!

I wanted to give you all an update on what new products I now have in stock:
**I will be receiving my shipment of the WHITE, yes I said WHITE 7 Gypsies ATC Artist Printer Trays, on Tuesday, Nov. 24
**The 7 Gypsies ATC Artist Printer Trays priced at $14.39
**The New Vintage Findings Collections from Making Memories. They're selling faster than I can keep them in stock! Come and see what I have available! Take a look at the light green photo to see art examples of what it looks like.
**I have some of the DMC Color Infusions Memory Thread. This is soft fibers that is wrapped around copper wire. Bend it to any shape that you want. Take a look at the light green photo to see art examples of what it looks like.
*As always I have new charms added every week.


~~Come and enter the store~~

1 comment:

valerie said...

I am having trouble sending you an email to reserve two large atc white printers trays. Can you please hold two for me.Thank You, Valerie Myers

valerieLmyers@yahoo.com
A loyal customer