Saturday, March 20, 2010

Clarification on March ATC St. Patrick's Day Kit

Hi there,

I wanted to clarify my last post on the March St. Patrick's Day Kit.

Normally, the current month's free kits is not put for sale until the following month. I decided to try and put the March kit for sale, as well as giving the same kit away free with everyone's orders. I started running out of things, so I decided to just give it away free and not sell it as well. If anyone would like to purchase extra March kits, then you will have to wait until April 1st. EVERYONE WILL STILL BE receiving a FREE St. Patrick's Day ATC kit with their orders when your purchase is over $10.00 worth of products. Just please note that there have been some changes to the previously posted St. Patrick's Day photo.

No comments: