Monday, October 31, 2011

November 2011 Artist Trading Card free kit of the month

"Clowning Around" circus themed Artist Trading Card Kit that is given free with any orders throughout the month of November 2011.

I chose some circus paper from the GCD Studios Funhouse Collection; The World's Greatest and Sideshow. You will receive two 3 in. x 4 in. piece of cardstocks, one from each of those. There is also a piece of pastel fuzzy fiber that coordinates with the paper. Also, in this kit will be a clown image (there are 8 different clowns), a childs ticket, popcorn container image, a black & white clown hat that you can color to match your clown, and a miniature circus poster (there are 10 different ones). There is also a raffle ticket, a white or royal blue brad, 3 different colors of gem droplets, and a charm that is an elephant standing on a ball; perfect for your circus ATC. Lastly, a blank white ATC card and an ATC sleeve.


Below is my Clowning Around ATC. My ATC was made with only items in this kit, although I didn't use every item in the kit. You can save the extras for another ATC later. I cut out the orange banner from on of the 3 in. x 4 in. pieces and glued it to the chipboard that is included in the kit. I also used chipboard on the clown hat (that I colored to match my clown), and the triangle at the bottom of the card.

No comments: