Friday, March 29, 2013

OFF TO HAITI FOR A WEEK LONG MISSION TRIP

To all of my amazing customers at yourATCstore,
I will be leaving on March 30th to fill all of our army duffle bags with things for our orphange in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti, The Christian House of Tomorrow's Children Orphange.  We will be leaving for Haiti on March 31st and will return back to the states on April 9th.  All orders will be shipped in the order that they were received once I return home.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone!  Please pray for us and keep us in your prayers every day as we do God' will.  Have a blessed Easter!
Sending Smiles, Lisa
Owner of yourATCstore
Please check out the Facebook link below that tells all about the Non-profit Organization, Hearts Helping Haiti that my incredible 25 year old daughter has started.  2 mission trips per year to help the orphans in the country of Haiti.
Please follows us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HeartsHelpingHaiti


No comments: