Thursday, March 3, 2016

Off for our annual mission trip to Haiti

yourATCstore will be away from March 3rd until March 14th.  
All orders will be mailed in the order that they were received.



There will be 13 of us traveling on March 3rd to visit orphanages in Port Au Prince, Haiti to deliver donations that have filled 30 army duffle bags and suitcases. My daughter is taking 6 nursing students and 2 teachers from St. Elizabeth School of nursing, my nephew who fell in love with Haiti during our last trip, and my husband and youngest daughter are also able to travel with us this year.  My daughter's Non-profit organization, Hearts Helping Haiti, helps orphans in the city of Port Au Prince, Haiti. Due to my absence, no orders will be mailed until Mar.14th. All orders will be mailed in the order that they were received. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone! Please keep us in your prayers every day.
Sending Smiles, Lisa
Owner of yourATCstore
Please check out the Facebook link below that tells all about the Non-profit Organization, Hearts Helping Haiti that my oldest daughter started. Photos will be uploaded during our visit, so please follows us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HeartsHelpingHaiti

No comments: