Tuesday, May 16, 2017

My Butterfly ATCs

Here are 2 different Artist Trading Cards that I created for you using this month's Fluttering By! ATC kit.  This first one is using the back side of the Graphic 45 Monarch Majesty paper for the ATC background.  The frame is from the back side of the Diary of a Botanist.   I also cut butterfly off of the thin brass embellishment that is included in this kit.



For this ATC, I first used the solid cardstock and the rectangular piece of the Graphic 45 Diary of a Botanist as my background.  I then cut the butterflies from the Graphic 45 Monarch Majesty paper piece and glues them to my ATC.  There are 12 different 3 in. x 4 in. paper pieces that have been cut from the 12 in. x 12 in.  Monarch Majesty when making this ATC kit, so the butterflies may not be the same as the ones that I cut for my ATC below. 


1 comment:

Jayne said...

It's nice to see cards that you have made using the kits. Just recently got this kit (it's now 2023!) and am looking forward to playing with it. I think I will keep them myself and display them in a shadow box, rather than trade them with my online group though. the 3D effect would get spoiled if it was mashed into a plastic sleeve.