Monday, July 28, 2008

Here's the last of the pictures from CHA

Here is the photo of my crafting apron signed by altered artists Tim Holtz and Claudine Hellmuth:



Here is a new product by Karen Foster. This blank calendar was altered into an Advent Calendar.



This is the new Distress Crackle Paint shades. Now available in Silver, Gold, Copper, and Pearl. I have these on order and I can't wait until they come in.



Here are some photos from the Stampers Anonymous and Ranger Booths:






ATC Acrylic Album
Now is this cool, or what?? Picture this ATC's acrylic album with the protective film taken off. Can you imagine how amazing this would be if it was clear and altered with your ATCs inside. I was a little leary to order this, since it would be a special request. If you're interested, please comment on this post or email me and let me know. If I get enough interest in this ATC acrylic album, I can see about carrying these.

No comments: