Wednesday, July 30, 2008

NEW STAMPS BEING ADDED TO STORE SITE!

I just thought I would put a quick note here to let you all know that I am putting on some of the NEW 2008 SUMMER RELEASE stamps. The new single Tim Holtz ATC stamps are currently on order, but I do have the set of 4 ATC stamps together. I also have new Teresa Collins Cling Mount Rubber Stamps. Great for ATCs and for the 7 Gypsies ATC Revolving Holder products. These are perfect for us ATC artists. There is another company that has ATC stamps that I ordered at the CHA Show, but I won't let that cat out of the bag until I have them in my hands. Come by and check them out. It may take me a while to get all of the stamps and things on, so just check out the "What's New" link on the left side of the homepage.

Here's a free copyright free image for you to use in your artwork. Just copy and save it. Enjoy!

No comments: