Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pictures of my loot and my make & takes from the show

Here are a few photos showing what I brought back with me. I also receive many new magazines and art books, as well as company catalogs galore. The make & takes are shown in the first photo. The other two photos show the products that I received. I even won at the Making Memories Booth 2:00 daily drawing. I won the new Slice die-cut machine and a MM tabletop organizer in white just for wearing their apron!! I'll get my new Slice when they are released in August. I've never won anything like that before!! It was the highlight of my trip!



This 12 x 12 photo frame was created using Creative Imaginations papers, Asian Fusion, by Marah Johnson. She hosted this make and take and I had her sign the back of my frame. Her signature is in the center of the frame.
This 8 1/2 x 11 photo frame was created using Creative Imaginations Papers. I'm not sure what they are called. We used the foils on both frames which made them beautifully metallic.

Looks like I had fun, huh! I will post more photos tomorrow or Thursday. I ordered so many things and have some neat new products that I can't wait for you all to see. The orders should be starting to come in next week.

No comments: